Monday, May 7, 2007

Mutant message Down Under

I just finished this book as I needed a book to read for the joy of it instead a book filled with information for me to learn even though I learned a lot from this book. The journey to read this book started almost 6 years ago when i first started dating him.. he has been looking for the book for me ever since. When i was at my friends house , there it was in her bookcase. she has a brilliant collection of books. She let me borrow it and within a couple days i was finished. Of course I loved everything in it and it was so much about spirituality and the power of intention or the great spirit around us all.
I loved it if you cannot tell.
I am so grateful for good friends and good books.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Good to hear from you, Sarah!
Suzuki - I encourage you to read "Nurtured by Love" by Shinichi Suzuki. It is really about so much more than just playing the violin.
I am enjoying it, but I also struggle. We have not found a good practice schedule. I don't want to insist Will practices and kill his love of music at such a young age, yk? Also, I'm kind of pulled in two different directions --- should he be playing so young? Should he start with an instrument that is more breath oriented (like the recorder) like Waldorf (and Enki holistic homeschooling which is what we are starting in the Fall) does?

Oh decisions. Right now I am proud just to be keeping my house fairly clean and my kids fairly happy. lol.