I cannot believe summer is coming upon us! There are so many thing i want to do with the kids and so many things i want to see! I feel like our days are wasted staying at home but Some days I have to clean to keep my home a living sanctuary flowing with love and peace.
My garden is absolutely beautiful and it is only going to get better. WE have soo many tomato plants and our cucumber squash is flowering all over. the lettuce tastes so good as well! I love gardening. I told Jesse some days i just want to stay in my garden and play int he dirt and talk with my plants. He said then that is exactly what you are suppose to be doing!
okay so summer days are coming upon us and I need to jot some things down for plans.
Mon clean time
Tues storytime at the library followed by wonderscope
Wed ernie miller
Thursday hmm maybe deanna rose followed by picnic lunch
fri: preschool time at library followed by park ???
except this fri, going to catherines yeah!
more to come soon
Monday, June 4, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment