Friday, July 20, 2007

time for an update!!!

Jesse and i relationship feels disconnected...even our way of communicating is close to zero or yelling at eachother. WE need to reconnect, learn to communicate in healthy ways, live from love and not fear and anger. misguided love is a good way to put our last argument. I should never react. what he sees in me is only something he does not like in him. all i am is a reflection of him and all he is , is a reflection of me. we are connected one of the same from the same source. I need to tell myself that over and over until it sinks into my head, my heart, into my everyday experiences.
amazing things have been working in my life, amazing healthy friends.. i fell i am growing , i know i am becoming more spiritually minded. miracles happen every day. 2 job opportunities have come my way, one selling nutritional juices, and another actually going to school to become a appraisor. with all our friends flipping and selling houses ,w e should be able to do find. 800 in one day sounds awesome too me. I met an amazingly nice sweet appraisor who says we would be perfect for it to start our own company. I know this was sent from God and am inspired and empowered and have ultimate faith that this will lead us on the right path.
Had some time to myself and found some unbelievable books!! I really would love to manifest about 100 to buy some books i really want. who cares that i don't have time to read all of them but just so i have them...Maybe i can own a bookstore in bonner as well that also sells nutritonal juices all in one!!! A time for change ,a time to grow, a time for me!

No comments: